As we look forward to a new year, it is clear that 2020 is one we are unlikely to forget any time soon. It was a year filled with challenges that will shape our community for years to come.
In order to capture this moment in history, we are creating a time capsule so that the next generation will have a document of this pivotal time.
All ages are welcome to contribute. Materials for inclusion should be delivered to the library (sealed in a Ziplock bag) no later than Dec. 23rd. Please make sure your name is visible somewhere on the bag.
SUBMISSIONS MAY INCLUDE:
* Covid Time Capsule worksheet
* Letters, emails, postcards
* Newspaper/ Magazine articles
* Drawings, paintings, or writings
* Anything else you think is significant
Let us know and we'll print it for you!