Tuesday, June 15th @ 2:00pm
A representative from Disability Rights New York (DRNY) will give an overview of their services during this virtual presentation over Zoom. Learn more about:
· The Client Assistance Program (CAP) and how DRNY can assist those with disabilities
· Adult Continuing Career & Educational Services Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR)
· New York State Commission for the Blind (NYSCB) and how their services compare and contrast to those of ACCES-VR.
· How to apply for ACCES-VR services
· How CAP can assist clients who may not currently be satisfied with ACCES-VR services.
There will also be time set aside at the end for questions. Registration is required.
This event is free but requires registration: https://forms.gle/kYVEu4wh3Yu2kuM48
Disability Rights New York (DRNY) is the federally and state-authorized Protection and Advocacy System and Client Assistance Program (P&A/CAP) for people with disabilities in New York State. DRNY provides free legal and advocacy services to individuals with disabilities. Working tirelessly to protect and advance the rights of children and adults with disabilities, DRNY is committed to enabling those we serve to exercise their own life choices and fully participate in community life.